Friday, November 22, 2013

A traitor's life

Many citizens, including myself were shocked when we they first found out about the NSA leaks. I at first lost a lot of trust and respect for my government. But wait once I really thought about it. What is the NSA looking for… They are not interested in our personal lives. No one gives a crap about joe shmos big promotion. We are just a bunch of fish in a ocean. The NSA is looking for terrorists domestic and foreign. They are looking for people who are going to attack America on it's own soil. I would fork up some of my privacy rights for my safety. People are just blowing this out of proportion because it is another excuse to blame the government for their problems. Snowden made public that he was the one leaking the information to the public in a interview with Greenwald. Once this was public the hunt for snowmen began and then the newspapers were told to destroy their evidence and David Miranda was held in Heathrow airport for violating certain laws. Do I think Snowden is a traitor yes because all he has done thrown this country into an upheaval.

No comments:

Post a Comment